The recipe was made by Violaine from @vie_comme_v
For the dough:
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 tablespoon of Black Paste
- 2 heaping tablespoons of semi-complete flour (or 50g)
For the cream:
- 3 tablespoons coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon of Golden Paste
- 1 pinch of fleur de sel
For the topping:
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons of cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons tamari
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 yellow carrot
- 1 pinch of sesame seeds
- 1 burrata cheese
- Peel and cut the sweet potato into cubes. Steam for about 15 minutes. (The sweet potato should be soft and melting).
- In a bowl, pour the sweet potato cubes and mashed potato them with the back of a fork.
- Pour two tablespoons (or 50g) of this puree into a bowl. Add the flour and then the Black Paste and mix with your hands (or a food processor) until you have a smooth mixture. If the dough is a little too dry, add a little water and mix again.
- Form the dough into a ball and wrap it in cling film. Refrigerate for at least 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, mix the coconut cream and Golden Paste until smooth. Add a pinch of fleur de sel, mix one last time and set aside in the fridge.
- In a soup plate, pour the sesame oil, cider vinegar, tamari, honey and lemon juice. Set aside in a cool place.
- Peel the yellow carrot and, still using the peeler, cut into thin strips. Soak the carrot strips in the marinade prepared just before and set aside on paper towels.
- Take the pastry out of the fridge and roll it out on a floured work surface or directly on baking paper. Place the Golden cream in the center and spread it out in a circle, leaving 2-3 cm of empty edge.
- Arrange your carrot slices, half on top of each other. Fold in the edges of your pie. Add a pinch of sesame seeds and bake for about 15 minutes in a preheated oven at 180°C.
- Once out of the oven, for a touch of deliciousness, you can add a burrata cheese on top and enjoy.