- 1 tablespoon Wild Sticky Chai infused in 10 cl of hot water until completely cooled
- 100g of roasted sweet potato*
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 heaping tablespoon of sesame puree (tahini)
- Wild Sticky Chai** ice cubes
- Ground spices to taste: cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, cardamom…
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable yogurt (coconut, soya…)
- Toppings: apple pieces, granola, tahini…
1. Place all ingredients in a blender.
2. Blend until you have a nice, smooth, creamy ice cream.
3. Pour the resulting mixture into a bowl.
4. Add your toppings & Enjoy!
* For the roasted sweet potato: Roast it whole (with the skin) for 45-50 min in a preheated oven at 200°c.
** For the ice cubes: The day before we heat 10 cl of vegetable milk with 1 tsp of Wild Sticky Chai. Leave to infuse until completely cooled, filter and pour the milk infused with chai into an ice cube mould and place in the freezer overnight.