A gourmet recipe! It’s time to go through your cupboards and get out the brioches !
Today, we’re sharing our delicious pecan praline French toast recipe with a Raw Cacao Paste ganache from La Main Noire.
Recipe for homemade pecan praline :
- 200g Roasted pecans
- 200g Sugar
- 1 Pinch of Flower of salt
- Make a caramel with the sugar, mix with the pecans and salt.
- Let cool and blend until you get a praline consistency.
Recipe for Raw Cacao Cream :
- 50g Raw Cacao Paste
- 100g Milk
- 100g Cream
- 2 Egg yolks
- 50g Sugar
- 30g Maïzena
- Blanch the cornstarch, sugar and egg yolks.
- Boil the milk and the cream.
- Pour over the previous mixture and mix on low heat until thickened.
- Add a sheet of gelatine and mix. Filter (in contact) and let cool.
French toast recipe :
- Slices of brioche
- 200g milk
- 2 eggs
- 15g sugar
- Mix everything together and dip the brioche slices in the preparation.
- Melt the butter over low heat and brown the buns on both sides.
- Arrange the plate with the slices of brioche, the pecan praline and the Raw Cacao cream.