Recipe by @eveisveg
La Main Noire product used : Black Paste (Black sesame and activated charcoal)
Quantity : For 1 person
For the dough :
- For the dough:
- 50 g of small spelt flour
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- 1 pinch of vanilla salt (optional)
For the filling :
- 200 ml coconut cream
- 1 tbsp Black Paste @la.main.noire
- 1 tablespoon bramble honey
- 1/2 tsp activated charcoal powder
- 1,5 tsp of agar agar
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees.
- In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients of the paste.
- Add sesame oil and water until you get a homogeneous dough ball.
- Spread the dough around an oiled wide rimmed tart pan.
- Prick the bottom with a fork and bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, add all the ingredients for the preparation and whisk well to obtain a smooth texture.
- Bring to a boil for 2 minutes, then pour the mixture into the pie shell and let cool at room temperature and refrigerate for 1 hour. Sprinkle with coconut shavings before serving.