- 3 eggs
- 150g sugar
- 100 soft butter
- 50g milk
- 1 tsp domed of Green Paste
- 200g flour
- 1/2 of a baking powder package
- 100g pistachios
- 150g white chocolate
- Madeleines mould
- Preheat the over at 200°.
- Mix the eggs and the sugar. Add the butter.
- Melt the Green Paste in the milk.
- Add the mix of Green Paste + milk in the previous mix.
- Add the flour and the baking powder.
- Put one tsp of the mix in each part of the madeleine mold. Spread the pistachios.
- Leave for a rest of 30 min in the fridge.
- Put in the oven about 10 min and remove the madeleines. Let them cold.
- Melt the white chocolate and put one tsp in each part of the madeleine mold.
- Put madeleines in the white chocolate and let them take.